This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for GMH-Remodeling.com.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to schedule an installation.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Use of Re-marketing with Google Analytics
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is appropriately protected both online and offline.
We do not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) from this site, so have not enabled security features on the site. If you communicate with us via the message form that we provide, please be aware that the transmission is not secure, so do not put anything sensitive in the message box (like your credit card information).
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Return to Home Page